Whitewater Cup Classic Soccer Tournament
Memorial Day Weekend
May 26-27, 2018
U9 – U19 /Boys & Girls
September 1-2, 2018
U9 – U19 / Boys & Girls
Columbus Day Weekend
October 6-7, 2018
U9 – U19 / Boys & Girls
Your Soccer Tournament Weekend Features:
- One day of Soccer … Minimum 3 Games.
- Travel/A, Travel/B, Travel/C and Premiere divisions for U-9 through U-19. Also, a “Rec” division for Recreational Teams!
- All Girls Brackets play on Sunday.
- All Boys Brackets play on Saturday.
- Team trophy for 1st and 2nd place. Plus individual players’ medallions for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
- An optional one-day Guided Family-Style Rafting Trip (separate fee).
- Inexpensive Camping Option at Whitewater Challengers Adventure Center.
- Optional evening entertainment and activities at the Whitewater Challengers Adventure Center.
The Whitewater Cup Tournament
When: All girls brackets play their soccer games on Sunday. All boys brackets play on Saturday. On-site registration takes place one hour before your first scheduled game, at the white Tournament Concession Tent closest to your first match.
Where: Games for this PA Soccer Tournament are almost always played at fields 16-31 in Forty Fort, (Wilkes Barre) PA. Nearby cities include Mountain Top, Hazleton, Scranton and White Haven.
Who: Applications are invited from teams currently registered with their state soccer association or with any affiliate of the USSF.
Cost: Tournament entrance fee is $395 for U11 and older teams, and just $345 for U9 and U10 teams. You can take advantage of several discounts that are available to your team:
- $50 discount applies if a group of at least 15 people (players, coaches, family members or friends from your team) reserve the team-bonding rafting adventure with our Tournament sponsor, Whitewater Challengers.
- Discounts are also available if 3, 6, 12, or 18 teams from the same local club enter a single Whitewater Cup event (must submit list of all teams with each application).
- A 50% discount is offered on a team’s third Whitewater Cup Tournament in a single calendar year.
Deadline for tournament registration is 4 weeks in advance (or until filled). Applications are available online or your can contact Ken Powley (email: ken at whitewatercupclassic.org) for more information about Whitewater Cup Soccer Tournaments. Full tournament fee must accompany application. Your acceptance will be confirmed at least 3 weeks prior to your tournament date. Upon acceptance into the Tournament, the entry fee is no longer refundable. Any team not accepted will receive a full refund.
The Family Rafting Package
Discounted rates for Whitewater Cup Soccer Teams! Open to kids, coaches, families and friends. All guides, river gear, instruction and shuttles are included.
Rafting Option 1:
- Class III Whitewater Rafting Trip (3 to 4 hours)
- Minimum age: 9
- Cost: $49.95* per adult; $44.95* per child (up to age 14) – One free for every 10 participating.
Rafting Option 2:
- Class II+ Whitewater Rafting Trip (2-1/2 to 3-1/2 hours)
- Minimum age: 5
- Cost: $36.95* per adult; $29.95* per child (up to age 14) – One free for every 10 participating.
*Rates subject to 6% local taxes and fees and $2/person insurance.
Call 800-443-8554 and mention Whitewater Cup Soccer to get these discounted rafting rates for your soccer team!
Overnight Lodging Alternatives
Local lodging for the Whitewater Cup Classic Soccer Tournament in PA is available from a variety of nearby hotels and campgrounds, including an option to camp overnight (just $7.50/person) at the Whitewater Challengers Rafting Center.